Well, maybe. There are definitely celebrities that I find attractive, for instance, Jessica Alba is gorgeous, but i read in a spanish magazine that she was rude and verbally abusive to the staff at a brasilian hotel. Anyone who would do that is not worthy to be called my celebrity crush. So, rather than preforming background checks on beautiful celebrities until I find one that I can commit to (naming someone as a crush is a big commitment for a guy like me.) I just chose not to worry about it.
2 comments:
Come on will, I don't believe you. I think that you were just too lazy to post a real answer. But I respect that.
Well, maybe. There are definitely celebrities that I find attractive, for instance, Jessica Alba is gorgeous, but i read in a spanish magazine that she was rude and verbally abusive to the staff at a brasilian hotel. Anyone who would do that is not worthy to be called my celebrity crush. So, rather than preforming background checks on beautiful celebrities until I find one that I can commit to (naming someone as a crush is a big commitment for a guy like me.) I just chose not to worry about it.
Post a Comment